* sums paid or liabilities incurred in the settlement or adjustment of claims, demands, damages, costs, losses, suits, proceedings, or judgments;
* expenses paid or incurred in connection with claims, suits or judgment under the bonds;
* expenses paid in enforcing the indemnity agreement;
* expenses incurred in recovering or attempting to recover losses or expenses paid or incurred; and
* attorneys’ fees and all legal expenses related to any item in the Indemnity Agreement.
REMINDER: This case is a reminder that an owner of a contracting company organized as a corporation is not shielded from liability if he signs an indemnity agreement in both his corporate and
individual capacity. Owners need to be aware of their personal risk of exposure arising out of bonding company indemnity agreements.